The IRS has released the third batch of advance Child Tax Credit (CTC) payment for the month of September. Under the American Rescue Plan, most eligible families have received payments dated July 15 a...
The Treasury Department’s Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) has announced New Markets Tax Credits worth $5 billion to create jobs and encourage investment and economic gr...
The Small Business Administration (SBA) announced enhancements to the COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program. These enhancements include:increasing the EIDL cap from $500,000 to $2 million...
Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the IRS extended until March 31, 2022, the time period during which telephonic hearings may satisfy the public approval requirement for private...
The U.S. Tax Court announced that it received more than 26,000 petitions this year. The Tax Court met with various stakeholders, including representatives from the American Bar Association’s Section...
A used car dealership operator’s (taxpayer’s) protest against California sales and use tax assessment was denied because the taxpayer failed to establish that adjustments should be made to the unr...
Dear friends and clients,
We hope you are staying safe and Covid free. Our current office hours are:
Modesto/Oakdale offices M-F 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Closed for lunch from 12:00 - 1:00
Please contact us if you need to come by outside of this schedule so that we can make arrangements.
We are following CDC recommended procedures for the protection of staff and our clients and will continue to modify them as the CDC provides updates.
Here’s what you can expect from our offices until further notice:
- Our partners and staff will be alternating work schedules between office and remote locations to facilitate client interaction, while still promoting social distancing.
- Signs will be posted both outside and in the lobby, indicating the following:
- Masks are required for all staff while interacting with clients and should be worn by all clients entering our offices.
- No more than 1 client will be allowed in the lobby at the same time, unless from the same household. We discourage bringing children to our offices at this time.
- Meetings with partners will be by appointment only and shall be held via Zoom, or by phone.
We recommend calling ahead if you plan to visit one of our offices. This will enable office staff to properly clean and disinfect after each client interaction.
Although, our offices are open to the public we still strongly encourage clients to provide any necessary documents or information to our office electronically through Citrix ShareFile, if possible.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope this finds you well.
PBF CPAs and staff
Big enough to specialize - small enough to personalize