The IRS has updated automatic consent procedures for taxpayers to change their method of accounting to comply with final regulations under Code Secs. 263A, 448, 460 and 471 issued on January 5, ...
The IRS has informed that taxpayers who are not recovery startup businesses are not eligible for the employee retention credit for wages paid after September 30, 2021 due to the amendments by the Infr...
The IRS has released a new version of Form 8918, Material Advisor Disclosure Statement, to include 2D barcodes. After June 1, 2022, the IRS will accept only the latest version of Form 8918 (Rev. Nove...
The IRS has revised Form 1024, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(a), and its instructions to allow electronic filing for the first time. This development is the part of an ong...
The IRS-Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) has released its Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Report. The report details statistics, important partnerships and significant criminal enforcement actions from IRS-CI,...
The California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) amended a regulation and adopted a new regulation to give corporate taxpayers certainty regarding tax credits when members of a combined group are impacted by ...
Dear friends and clients,
We hope you are staying safe and Covid free. Our current office hours are:
Modesto/Oakdale offices M-F 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Closed for lunch from 12:00 - 1:00
Please contact us if you need to come by outside of this schedule so that we can make arrangements.
We are following CDC recommended procedures for the protection of staff and our clients and will continue to modify them as the CDC provides updates.
Here’s what you can expect from our offices until further notice:
- Our partners and staff will be alternating work schedules between office and remote locations to facilitate client interaction, while still promoting social distancing.
- Signs will be posted both outside and in the lobby, indicating the following:
- Masks are required for all staff while interacting with clients and should be worn by all clients entering our offices.
- No more than 1 client will be allowed in the lobby at the same time, unless from the same household. We discourage bringing children to our offices at this time.
- Meetings with partners will be by appointment only and shall be held via Zoom, or by phone.
We recommend calling ahead if you plan to visit one of our offices. This will enable office staff to properly clean and disinfect after each client interaction.
Although, our offices are open to the public we still strongly encourage clients to provide any necessary documents or information to our office electronically through Citrix ShareFile, if possible.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope this finds you well.
PBF CPAs and staff
Big enough to specialize - small enough to personalize